Thread: Rubber Pants

Question Rubber Pants

I know this has been asked in the past but not for awhile. I am currently wearing a size XL sani pants over my diapers to prevent leakagge or emberassing moments on my clothes. My question is I am about a 325 lb person and I am looking for some good rubber pants that I do not have to pay 50 dollars for any suggestions. I have looked at babykins but I am not sure on sizing and they have not answered my e-mails to them. Any help would be appreciated.

I think real rubber pants are going to be expensive no matter where you go. There may not be a solution. I think you are just going to have to pay the high price. Finding the larger size is also going to be difficult.

Comco or Angel Fluff Diaper Company have good PLASTIC pants that should easily go up to your size and they are not that expensive. Sorry I don't have any suggestions if you are really looking for RUBBER pants.