Thread: Intro

Default Intro

Hi everyone! Here is a little bit about me:
    I've loved diapers for most of my life. I remember trying a diaper on for the first time (after I was potty trained) when I was 7yo (one of my parents friends had left their kids diaper bag at our house and I snuck a diaper). It was the biggest Pampers made at the time (1980). It didn't quite fit, so I had to tape both sides to get it to fit around my waist, I had no idea why I did it, but it felt right. My interest in diapers was latent until I hit puberty, then I became interested again. I was so happy when I got my drivers license and I could drive to a medical supply store in another town. I was so amazed that they actually made diapers that would fit my 16yo self. I remember getting my waist measured there and getting a couple of samples (Depend and Attends). I came back in a week and bought a package of Attends when my parents went away for the weekend. Remember, this was before the internet to mail order diapers or talk to others about being a diaper lover. I thought I was a freak, I didn't know there were others like me until the early 90's when I got a computer and the internet and actually found out there were others into the same thing. It was a huge sense of relief. I went through a period where I hated my interest in diapers, I'd feel guilty, then throw them away, then go buy again. It has taken many years to accept this aspect of my life. I'm glad to see a group out there where like minded people can communicate and feel accepted.

Glad to have you here.

Chalk one up for the AB Army!