Thread: Hello everyone~

Default Hello everyone~

Hi everyone I am an TB/AB (mostly because I feel like I haven't grown up yet) and a DL. I've always been self conscious about the fact that on the inside I feel a lot younger than I am on the outside. It's been a constant struggle and I finally admitted to a few close friends about how I feel and the things I like. One suggested that I join an online community so I don't feel so isolated and more importantly so I don't get down so much. Soooo I'm here and really nervous and hope that I made a good impression. I hope everyone has a good day <3

Greetings, welcome to ADISC anything you wanna share outside of diapers?

I'm really nervous so I forgot to mention more about me. Let's see...I am an anime fanatic. I could watch anime all day and night in fact I have. I really have no talents that I know of. I try to draw and do photography even if I don't have any talent because I enjoy doing it. I just wish I could be better at it. I love all kinds of music but have no sort of singing voice whatsoever. When I was growing up I wanted to play cello but my mom made me play clarinet and I hated it so I quit after a year or two. I'm 23 years old although I forget I am most of the time. I feel like I'm more like 16 years old if not younger. I moved out on my own when I was 18 because of problems with my father. Uhm lets see.... I worked in a nursing home as a CNA for four and a half years. I loved it there I loved taking care of the elderly. I loved being someone they could talk to about their problems or things they were feeling. I got very close with a lot of the patients I took care of even when I knew they were going to be passing on I couldn't help myself but to get close. You see someone everyday for eight hours you tend to form a bond with them. Among my co-workers I was considered 'the baby' I was the youngest one on staff. It was hard to get people to take me seriously and listen to suggestions I had. Even some of the residents there would refuse to let me take care of them in the beginning. I earned everyone's respect though as a hard worker and a team player. There was a lot of issues between me and management and things had only gotten worse when I found out I was pregnant and had to go on light duty. It seemed like they did a lot to make my time there miserable and at the end of my pregnancy I quit. A few weeks later I had my son and have been a stay at home mom ever since. Motherhood started out as a challenge because my 'partner' was very busy with working to support us so even though I needed him there to help me (I had a very hard labor and my body was slow to recover) he had to work. My mom helped me A LOT. I don't know what I would have done without her. I am the youngest child so I've always been spoiled with extra attention and lots of affection from my mom. I didn't realize I had postpartum depression until my son was about 4 months old and I was still depressed and feeling like I couldn't handle this whole being a mom thing. He's now almost a year and I am happy to say I am doing a lot better. So that's a little background on me...I probably rambled to much which I tend to do when i'm nervous lol