Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the best part?

Default What's the best part?

For those of you who are all about the baby in adult baby, what do you like the most? The bottle of milk, the diaper checkings, or the pacis? Is it being tucked in and kissed on the forehead, or the story right before bed? What's the best part of being a baby?

i personaly like being on my caretakers lap and her humming a luliby and feeding me a bottle of fresh warm mil right before being tucked in to bed(no crib...yet >)

Its got to be bedtime. Baby bath, nappy change, story, bottle, bedtime story, tucked in with my raccoon.
    Very tranquil way to sleep indeed

Would probably be better with someone but hey.
    I can imagine duck feeding can be made more babyish and be even more fun.

Mk12121

Probably wearing the diaper and suckin my thumb :P

pokeman

wearing a diaper and sucking thumb

It's the submission. Giving up all the control in life and trusting the other person to take care of you. It's a really nice feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Taki View Post
    It's the submission. Giving up all the control in life and trusting the other person to take care of you. It's a really nice feeling.
    ^^ This.

My favorite is falling asleep with my paci in my mouth and snuggled up to my dolly.

I find the cuddling with mommy and her giving me a bottle of warm milk. I also love the changing time

The best thing for me would be the diaper and all the love and hugs from the caretaker. Hugs are a thing I wish I had more of. And allso playing with the toys. I am one with a good imagination.