Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Aidan here

Default Baby Aidan here

hi hi all ^^ name is Aidan and im really new to alot of this. While Ive been a furry for a few yrs now, i just recently went from always having an adult fursona to a cub one and im still trying to figure out alot of things about it. Im not one for rp usually, atleast anything beyond simple greetings or sillyness.

Im a young fox/wolf/coyote hybrid and i have a mate. Really interested in learnign how to draw babyfur art

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on the site. So do you have any hobbies or interests that you partake in? I myself am not a fur but I will always be here to support a fellow fox. Even if its 1/3 of your persona I love them so much (even though I like a panda)

lol i love to draw and color. my drawing skills are lacking though when it comes to digital, but thats where my coloring skills grew fast, still not a pro though. I frequent the hiking trails with my dad and our pets (a 2 yr old male pit, a small spaniel mix i rescued, the spaniel mix puppy, and my dads goat) or riding fourwheeler. Also, if you get me near a river, chances ae you wont get me out if its warm enough to swim

Hi Aidan! Welcome! I am into drawing too but I suck. I am trying to work on improving but seems like I get worse each time I try. What kind of things do you like to draw?

heyas panda, i got my start drawing animal busts traditionally and it graduated into anthros and digital art. Currently trying to learn chibis and cubs.

I draw a lot of anime characters and catboys/wolfboys. I am only working on face and hair though because it's sure hard trying to get that anime hair figured out and the eyes are hard too!

Crunchyroll - Groups - Drawing Paradise I used this link to help with the hair and eyes and it did a little bit but it takes a lot of practice. (Hope it works I haven't tried to post a link before)

Welcome to another NC resident!

Are you a beach or mountain dweller?

I am a mountain/hill dweller myself. Shoot if you are daring you and your s/o and I could meet for dinner sometime.

to panda - it worked, thankies

to khaymen - im right at the bottom of the mountains. And it would be hard to get my mate down here to hang out as he's living in another state 8 hrs away till hes done with college