Thread: Reintroducing Myself

Lightbulb Reintroducing Myself

Well I felt that it was time that I did this because although I am not new around here, I have yet to really meet anyone. I have posted on topics and had discussions but never really met anyone yet. So here we go:

TB/DL/AB?: Teen Baby
    Interest in Diapers: 5-6 Years
    Favorite TB Item other then Diaper: Pacifier

Other Hobbies: Swimming, Playing Soccer (I play Defense), Volunteering, Raiding in World of Warcraft.
    Favorite Sports Team: The ones I play on opposed to watch.
    What I want to do later in Life: Network Security Technician

I really not only am here to help others and get help on stuff for myself but I really enjoy meeting other people. So feel free to send me a private message or anything because I really enjoy meeting new people. If you want to know anything else about me feel free to ask.

Hi Jamie! I'm an AB. I used to play WoW but I stopped since it took up to much of my time. Are there any other MMORPG's you like? I'm here to talk with others too so we should get along just fine ^^

Hey Jamie, Feel free to PM me anytime. We can hook up on Skype, even. See ya around ^_^