Thread: Bay Area AB/DL

abnick

Default Bay Area AB/DL

Hi,
    I am new to the AB/Dl experience. I am 24y/o and live in the Bay Area. I am a runner and tennis palyer and like to travel. I am working in college athletics. I went to college in FL in 2008 and want to ultimately get a positon in either division I athletic administration, the NCAA or wit a pro team.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on the site. So are you a 49ers fan or a Raiders fan? (Seems like an interesting question although my allegiance is on the other side of the states in the Washington Redskins). So what kind of administrative jobs specifically are you trying to aim for?

Welcome to the forum. I live out in the East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/Livermore area) and have been fighting with incontinence for years. One of the best things about being in the Bay Area is that if you decide to order Bambino products for your needs/desires then the free shipping is overnight. It's just too close for UPS Ground.

I hope you can find the help and answers you are looking for here. Good luck!

Welcome to another bay area AB/DL. REPRESENT! *dot…dot…dot……*

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogRTO View Post
    One of the best things about being in the Bay Area is that if you decide to order Bambino products for your needs/desires then the free shipping is overnight. It's just too close for UPS Ground.
    This is awesome. I ordered the sample a while ago, and when it arrived the next day, I was like "naw, couldn't be…IT IS!"

abnick

Thanks for the welcome. I live in Los Altos. I will try out the Bambinos.