Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends?

Default Friends?

Do you guys really indulge your friends in your life?

All aspects of the furry stuff?

Kinda yes, kinda no. I wore one of my eared hats around them after returning from Anthrocon, and they like it, so I just continued to wear it everytime we were out together. I wore my tail at the toy show we all went to a couple weeks ago. And I kinda play with dog toys sometimes when we are at one of their houses for a party. Other than that, I don't really indulge them into it. However, none of them are furry, but a few of them want to go to Anthrocon next year with me. I know that the one friend I have is joking about wanting to go, but the others are serious. I told them about all the different things to do, all the different panels, and special guests, and they seemed genuinely interested.

Yes. I'm very open about my furriness, DL'ism, sissiness, and really everything about me.

I try to be as discreet as possible about everything furry or diaper related, I'd be surprised if any of my friends had a clue. I envy people that don't have to hide it.

However, I have one non-DL/AB friend that I can be completely open with. It makes a world of difference.

My BF/DL stuff is totally discreet. I never want anyone to know about it to be honest. The furry stuff I'm usually open with.

Around friends I'm an open fur (just fur, they don't know anything else as far as I can tell... not yet, at least) and they really don't care for the most part.
    Then again, one of them's also a fur and one of them takes the micky out of me a bit... until he needs to get his hand on an 'image' that I might be able to find, but I'll not go into to great detail about that.

Around new friends I may not shout it out... but I don't actively hide it and if any furriness happens to show through I'll happily explain to them why I am that way. I've actually yet to meet anyone like this who thinks ill of it.

I'm openly furry to most people, wary with co workers etc but anone who knows me in a non professional context has it staring them in the face if they'd only ask (eg, my red paw-printed dog collar.
    My Babyfur/ *b side I tend to keep more to myself except with other BF friends (lucky enough to know many) or BF tolerant furs. For everyone else its a secret part of my life that is never hinted at.

I too am pretty open about being furry, even showing teachers and classmates pictures of my fursuit(mostly in my french classes for some reason).

As for diapers, unless I know someone else likes them as well or are very good and close friends, i won't really bring them up.

Everyone knows I'm a furry if they know what furries are.
    DL, however, is so far in the closet its in Narnia.

only recently when i found this fourum did i start wondering about my friends and i suddenly realised, one of my best friends likes acting furry and collects soft toys (cute, i know ) and the other has baby bottle's and such. Maybe im not as alone as i thought