Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi everyone, my name is Matt...I'm new to this site, but I've been on several other off and on. (Place looks great, nice job admins!) I like playing my guitar...I've been in bands a bit but that never seems to work out for whatever reason. I like alot of other things too, but music is probably the easiest way for me to strike up a conversation with people. I'm 18 years old and just started my sophomore year in college as a biology major. Um...I like wearing diapers obviously..not really sure what else to say.

Welcome what type of music is your style?

Hah.. That's only true path in music aspecially when your're playing a guitar! ^^ Just kidding. But I feel familiar with Old classic rock spirt. (I'm playing on a guitar ,too) Welcome, welcome in our society

I agree...the newer generation of guitar players really dont seem to have a clue what theyre doing, they just know how to make noise. And thank you