Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: One Plush, or Many?

Default One Plush, or Many?

So...do you have one particular special friend who is your only cuddle buddy(plush-wise ) or do you have a myriad of different stuffed animals whom you love equally?

I have just one, who's name is Kody, he's a Kodiak bear . I haven't seen him alll summer cuz I can't bring him home from my apartment. But I do get to see him sunday when I go back (YAY! ) Since I've been away, an old giant Carebear(the sleepy one) has stood in as a sub, and isn't quite the same...

So how about ya'll? I'ma assume that it's gonna be a mix...hehe

Lilprincessai

I have a bunch that I sleep with:
    2 stitch dolls (one regular sized and a travel size)
    Skullanimals- Dax
    A lil bear-Mr.Stuffykins & more
    (PM me if you want the.whole list)

I have one, Yuki, who is a stuffed cat. I sleep with her next to me every night.

I have too many plushies to even count.
    But one in particular.
    My Lucy Bear. She's a gray bear with a pinkish ribbon around her neck and blue eyes you can't really tell are blue.
    I've had her since I was 2, I threw a really big fit and my mom and Nanny figured to shut me up they'd let me carry her around the store until they were done shopping.
    Oh little did they know there was no praying that bear out of my hands then.

So henceforth Lucy was the only thing I threw a tantrum over and got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Martial View Post
    I have too many plushies to even count.
    But one in particular.
    My Lucy Bear. She's a gray bear with a pinkish ribbon around her neck and blue eyes you can't really tell are blue.
    I've had her since I was 2, I threw a really big fit and my mom and Nanny figured to shut me up they'd let me carry her around the store until they were done shopping.
    Oh little did they know there was no praying that bear out of my hands then.

So henceforth Lucy was the only thing I threw a tantrum over and got it.
    Hehe, sounds super cute

I got Kody from my mom when I went to college...my roommate and her boyfriend were really into pandas, and the apartment was full of them, so I got a Kodiak bear to represent me. He looks like an actual bear on his hind legs, with super thick fur that covers his eyes most of the time, cuz hes shy like me :3

I love how everyone has their own separate animal, a kitty, a bunny, even a doll, and Pickachu! Plushie love is blind! hehe

My friends are large in number, but with me at college I keep only three.

Woofie, my plush wold who is about med. size. I got him at the zoo after having wanted a -good- wolf plush for a while.

Puff, a stuffed toy who I have had since I was born. Old, ratty, and my best friend in the world. Couldn't do without it.

Douglass, a stuffed build a bear. Just looks cute more than fluffy.

Life just ain't the same without my stuffed animals.

i have a black and brown puppy plushie that i love a lot, i named him johnny

I have 4 who are about my room constantly, a cat (he stinks), Dug (the dog from UP!) and my first every teddy from childhood called Oscar who is a dog. Oscar never gets touched now for fear of breaking. He's about 35 years old and a bit too loved.
    Fourth is my raccoon who I tend to have most of the time in the house, I wouldn't say I have a favourite as they are all equal although Oscar has somewhat of a family legacy. I can't sleep without the raccoon.