Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Those That Do Not Mind...

Smile For Those That Do Not Mind...

Hello Everyone,

my name is Elizabeth and I suppose I'm a Teen Baby (at least for a few more years anyway ). At the moment I'm studying to become a Prosthetist, and later on move onto General Medicine. But I think Rehabilitation is a great career move to begin with, and possibly stay with.

Anyway, I have 5 Teddy Bears, all of which I love in different ways. My favorite though is Teddy, whom is 3 years old now (my oldest), and has to be one of my greatest friends.

I love cuddling, watching NickJr (and other cartoons), drinking from bottles, and coloring in coloring books. I have not worn diapers yet though, so I'm hopeful that that will make my experience as a TeenBaby so much more fulfilling.

...that's it for now, but I hope you are all well.

Take Care!

welcome! hopefully you enjoy the site . Pardon my ignorance, but what is a prosthetist?

What are a few of your favorite cartoons?

Welcome to the site. I'm basically in the same boat as you with the diapers. Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to ADISC! You seem like a bright character with ambitions here and there and I hope you enjoy it here on the site. What exactly is a Prosthetist and I am also curious as to what you watch on Nick Jr?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    welcome! hopefully you enjoy the site . Pardon my ignorance, but what is a prosthetist?

What are a few of your favorite cartoons?
    Oh, I'm sorry. A prosthetist is a phsyician that creates and fits prosthetics onto an individual that has had a limb, or initial part misplaced.

My favorite cartoon is Little Bear, the cartoon with the little yellow creature (starts with a Y, sorry for forgetting), and diverse animes.

Thank You!!!

Oh, thank you. I'm still getting used to things here, so it may take me a while to fully comprehend all the functions on this website. But I'll get used to it!

Thank you for the compliments too...blushing.

A Prosthetist is someone that creates prosthetics, and fixes them onto individuals that have misplaced a limb or part.

Little Bear is my all time favorite cartoon!

I need to catch up on cartoons xD, been a long time since watching them (last remember the Powerpuff Girls and Blues Clues xD). Ahh interesting, curious what kind of education is required to be a prosthetist?

hey doc!
    Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy looking all over the and make new friends and become a active contributer here!
    - Will =)

Sorry for my late reply!!!

Education, well, for me it's a bit different. I already have obtained 2 Associates and my High School Diploma due to the fast paced school I was allowed admission in, which gave me so many credits at 18 alone. So all I have to do now is go to a normal Prosthetist licensed school in the USA (only 10 in all 50 states), and remain a student there for two years.

Normally, though it takes a good 5 years, but due to my credits I get a little slack. Granted I will still have to work at a hospital after the two years as an attendee, but that's fine by me.

Basically you need, Anatomy & Physiology with lab (both parts), Biology (both parts), Trigonometry, Statistics (both parts), Physics with lab (both parts), and Calculus.

Sorry, that isn't helpful at all.