Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everyone!

Wink Hey Everyone!

I am new, I have gotten a few pms. I am new to all of this, but I have a pretty big imagination, and you can check my stories out. I have a good writing background, and I love writing, I like posting too. Thanks, and I'm sure I will make many friends, and have fun!

I like to write anything, I just was messing around and made some stories. You can check those out. There it is, I have part 2 and 3 out as well. Thanks for the welcome ^__^

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you have enjoyed the site so far! Nice avatar, where is it from? And do you have any other interests besides writing?

Oh! It's from my favourite Anime/Manga, Code Geass. ^__^ I love this character because she's so sweet and innocent, on my profile, I have my other favourite character. I love singing, all falls around there. I'm really imaginative, and I'm creative too. :P

Hahah true, and the story I wrote, there's part 2,3, and 4. Also. :P

I've read them (somewhat) :P, and they aren't too bad. But the parts I don't like are more just personal opinion and by no means make them bad (thus not going to bring it up xD)