Thread: AB/DL items for The Sims 2!

Default AB/DL items for The Sims 2!

Hello Everyone!
    Whilst searching for AB/DL custom content for The Sims 2 on good 'ol Google, I came across a thread that was requesting AB/DL items for The Sims. Though, the thread was closed and I couldn't respond with some really good items that fellow Sims fans would love.
    So here it is, Simmers, AB/DL Sims!

Diaperwiki:Sims 2 Accesorios AB/DL Diaperwiki e nosotros, Para nosotros:
    If you go here, there are quite a few skins and some really good items. The page is in Spanish, though. If you have Google Chrome, you can translate the page. (Or you can use another website/program to do so. Doesn't really matter)

The First ABDL sims2 clothing set updated (update2) (download torrent) - TPB)
    This is a torrent, and I'm not sure if many of you are willing to go through with it, but here it is in case you want it.

zSHARE - ABDLsims2Clothingset Made by
    Lots of clothing here. Mostly for Adult Females, however.

That's all I have for now. If I find anything else, I will definitely post! If anyone else out there has something, please post it, too!

For All You Sims 2 Fans......... - DailyDiapers Boards & Chat
    Not the best mesh, but in case the other ones don't satisfy.

Oh, that's cool. When I redownload the Sims 2 on my computer I think I'll get those. Thanks.

this sims 2 thing is only nothing compared to the sims 3 like cmon sims 3 is better!

I played all 3 sims games but Sims 3 was by far the most easier to get into due to simplified gameplay. Though its still not worth more then 25 bucks even with any/all expansion packs. Because lets be honest, the game is a freaking chore.

I LOVE YOU! I thought such items would never exist in my sim world!