Thread: Hi, my name Gui

Smile Hi, my name Gui

Hey, i am TB/DL named Gui (gwee). I was looking for a website just like this; its great so far. I am really in to computers and currently trying to learn Python (computer language). I have not yet found my favorite diaper although Im sure I will eventually. I was hiding it for 2 years before my parents found out about me being a DL roughly 3 years ago. it didn't go as well as id hoped. I have currently been hiding my TB/DL life for the past year, and i finally found some real alone time to go online and talk to other people. I really have no one to really talk to because no one i know would understand. (I hope this is a good intro; i have never done this before.)

Wow, you envisioned something like ADISC, and you found it! Bingo!! LOL
    Who told you about ADISC or how did you stumble across it? Just curious?
    And welcome to ADISC! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun and satisfaction being an active member!
    - Will

I just stumbled upon this awesome site. I really wish I found it three years ago.

Python! Woo! Scripting FTW! (Though admittedly I'm not as deep into python as I should be. Im not a programmer, but I need da scripting. Welcome to the boards!