Thread: Hi :3

Smile Hi :3

Hi ya all! It feels kinda weird being a newbie, but I think we all need to be new to something, huh? -- OK, what Im not new to is to diapers. I have had this love for diapers ever since I was potty-trained.

I'm glad to know I'm not alone with this, and I hope to help others with what I know (and probably being helped). But that's what living in a community is: giving and taking.

Anyway, happy to join in!

Welcome to ADISC, DiaperCames. You know English well for someone who lives in Mexico. ^_^ Have fun.

Hola! If you remember to post your opinion (don't be shy) you will quickly loose your N00B-ish status.

Have fun on the forums!

To be honest it feels weird not to be in the country where most members are, and that makes me feel a lil' more shy, but well, I hope we all could get along well Thank you for the greets!!!

Nice to see someone from a new part of the world on here! Hola!

Welcome to the community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post when ever you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.