Thread: Think that I figured out what I want to go to college for...

Default Think that I figured out what I want to go to college for...

I am looking over a few schools, I have been thinking seriously about what I want to do with my life, and seeing as with all the things that I am good at doing... My heart keeps leading me back to music, so I am more than likely going to go to school for becoming a music producer. It just seems so fitting for me... I figure that this would be the best route for me to go

Ok, and do you know what course you need to do to become a music producer? Do you have the required entry grades? Have you decided which college you actually want to go to yet?

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by dixon View Post
    I am looking over a few schools, I have been thinking seriously about what I want to do with my life, and seeing as with all the things that I am good at doing... My heart keeps leading me back to music, so I am more than likely going to go to school for becoming a music producer. It just seems so fitting for me... I figure that this would be the best route for me to go
    My favorite nephew graduated from the Berkeely School of Music in Boston. He was originally accepted as an Hawaiian guitar major with a composition minor. After his first year he switched to a music production major. Since graduation he has made a career producing radio commercials and the sound for TV commercials.

Here in Hollywood, CA there is the Muscians Institute. Probably there are other college type schools where you can study music production. Most universities have music departments.

Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    My favorite nephew graduated from the Berkeely School of Music in Boston. He was originally accepted as an Hawaiian guitar major with a composition minor. After his first year he switched to a music production major. Since graduation he has made a career producing radio commercials and the sound for TV commercials.

Here in Hollywood, CA there is the Muscians Institute. Probably there are other college type schools where you can study music production. Most universities have music departments.

Best wishes.
    Thanks, I am still researching the colleges that I would like to attend... being without a car really puts a damper on which ones I am able to attend. When I say I am without a car at the moment, by that I mean that I don't have a car that runs... I have a car, the picture of it is in my avatar, it just doesn't run.

So, if I can find a college soon enough... debating between this one and that one... and the like... that would be great