Thread: Just another diaper lover!

Default Just another diaper lover!

Hello everyone! My name is Erin (well that's the name I give out) and I am a hardcore diaper lover. I have been fascinated with diapers ever since my mum put me into them when I was a little one. I'm not sure what mkes me so in love with diapers; be it the crinkles, the padding, the security, the wetting bulges, the rear lumps, I am not totally sure but Ilove wearing and using diapers.

I have been a 24/7 user for a long time now, at least 4 years. I don't normally participate in online communities. But lately I've been getting the itch to know people like me, since there are no fellow DLs or ABs where I live that I know of. It's a lonely life to lead, being a wet baby with no one to change you....but tht's why I am on here. To get to know other wet OR possibly messy people. It all depends on who is here, right? Also I am someone who enjoys the stinky side of ABDLism probably more than others. I hope to find I am not totally alone being one who likes to completely use and fill up diapers to the brim before chnging. I don't like people who waste; and if a diaper is not being stretched out to the point of almost leaking then it is a wasted diaper in my opinion.

I hope this place is as cool as it looks from the outside. Cheers!

Welcome to ADISC Faraday!

First and foremost we are a support community, so we want to know more about you as a person, not just about your fetish. Do you have any interests or hobbies?

welcome! I don't like people who waste either. What are your other interests? Hope to see you around!

Another person who thinks they can sneak around being moderated due to neg rep...with a far-fetched story. I don't think so!