Thread: New From Canada

Default New From Canada

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone from Ontario Canada

Just to say to you I am not from Canada, eh. Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here on the site! Do you have any interests or hobbies that you would like to share? Lemme guess a Maple Leaves fan?

Welcome to ADISC! Can you tell us a little more about yourself so we can get to know you better?

Hello fellow Ontarian, (there's actually quite a few of us in here) welcome to ADISC. ^_^ Most of us don't bite so feel free to ramble about yourself, ask questions or join in on a conversation.

I'm a fun going person, love to hang out with my friends or just enjoy a quiet evening with a diaper and my wife.
    I enjoy doing almost anything, but I really like camping, fishing, hunting and video games.
    Nice to know that there are more Ontario folk in here and always refreshing to have any fellow Canadian on the side. But not to say I don't like Americans because I have a lot of family in the U.S.A.
    Any way, hope I can be a good contributor to the community.

And what about us UK-ers, huh?

What sort of camping do you do? The proper one where you go out into the wilderness and just find someplace to camp or the wimpy one where you go to a specific site with water and showers and toilets?

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    And what about us UK-ers, huh?

What sort of camping do you do? The proper one where you go out into the wilderness and just find someplace to camp or the wimpy one where you go to a specific site with water and showers and toilets?
    LOL sorry the UK too
    I like all forms of camping, but more so the REAL camping, I spend more time doing that.. the other "whimpy" camping that my friends like to do, ain't bad if you give it a chance.. with less to do (like get water and bath in a river etc) you spend more time drinking.. lol which .. may be good for fun, but not good for the liver... also requires more diaper changes! LOL