Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kam

Default kam

hey guys im kam, irl its spelled with a c, but i think its much cuter with a k. I am a babyfur/TB/DL. and im looking for some one to play with because i can really express myself here on this website and looking to make some new friends. I love to meet people no matter what the age, and share some life experinces (im only 15 but i have some stories to tell and advice to give to other TBs)

I also like to play lacrosse and run track.
    I love playing on my xbox and computer, i have xbox live just pm me for my gamertag if u want to play. If you have any computer games that u want to play with me just ask!

It was probably my pre-teen years where i really started to like plushie toys, diapers, etc. but i love them to this point and cant find a reason to stop.

im looking forward to get to know you all.

Hi Kam, welcome to ADISC. Hope you enjoy it here.

What kind of games do you play?

i play all sorts of games from fps to mmo's to rpg's to pretty rts, lol if u dont know wat i just said google it. but im pretty much open to any game, but if it really is dumb i will prolly play it once and be done with it

Hey kam,

Welcome to ADISC We're all glad to have you among us.

Lacrosse for the win! Welcome to ADISC.

What position?

I dunno anything about lacrosse, but welcome to adisc!

you dont have a steam account, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    I dunno anything about lacrosse, but welcome to adisc!

you dont have a steam account, do you?

no i dont, but i can get one

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here on this site! I am so happy that at least there is another Marylander on the site! Mainland or Eastern Shore?