Thread: S4 League: TB clan made by me, and other stuff.

Lightbulb S4 League: TB clan made by me, and other stuff.

Okay, so! A lot of you are probably asking yourselves, what the F**K is S4 league? To answer your question, it's a 3'rd person shooter that is free for PC!The game is legit. It's been in english for a while now, but it's origins are in Korea. Here is some gameplay footage: YouTube - S4 League - Death Match Game Play - Third-person Shooter

MODES:

Death match: Your average Team V Team Death match.
    TD/Touch Down: Basically imagine football with guns in an anime setting.
    Chaser: It's kind of like an infection or running game mode. Avoid the reaper!
    Arcade: D4's attempt at a story. It's tasteful, and you get some fun boss fights.

It's online, it's free, and it kicks ASS! Now, onto my little clan info...

S4 league has a clan system much like Halo 2 does. (No flaming about halo, that's not what we are discussing.) I'd started a clan back in February when I'd gotten the game for a second time. No one joined because I didn't really know anyone at the time. Now I made the ADISC clan. It's an approval only clan, so if you want in just look it up. (ADISC). My username is Mikeru117. SO! If you want in, register and get on that stuff and apply for the clan! If this gets bigger, than I'll start doing clan times, make a site, and do other stuff. Until then... Peace! (If you get the game or are interested, comment on here with your info so that I can add you guys/gals. :P)

-Mikeru

EDIT: (Sorry, forgot the game link.) http://s4.en.alaplaya.net/
    Last edited by LeonSoryu117; 15-Aug-2010 at 00:58.

I just got it and played a few rounds. It is a lot of fun. I would love to get in on this group. Next time I get on I'll definitely join.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    I just got it and played a few rounds. It is a lot of fun. I would love to get in on this group. Next time I get on I'll definitely join.

YAY! PEOPLES! Yeah, I've been a LITTLE busy, but I'll get on and play with you sometime soon.

Sounds like a plan. I've been having a lot of fun with this game. It's pretty easy to get good at, so I like it.