Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lurker saying hello!

Default Lurker saying hello!

Well, hello everyone,

I made an account a few weeks ago, and have been lurking ever since. I generally don't post often, but I figured this way if I do post, people will see I made an intro thread.

Okay then, where to start... I've been an TB/AB/DL since I could remember, dating back to when I was around 3. I found out I wasn't alone at twelve, while using a friends computer to search for similar topics late at night. My parents found out when I was thirteen, found my stash and were rather accepting at first, but it slowly turned into the 'you're a freak, you'll never find someone who loves you, ect. ect.' That I had the luxury of listening to everyday. It took a few therapists to tell them otherwise, to the point where they just moved on and stopped talking about it.

I met my girlfriend online through a mutual friend when I was 16, and we officially started dating when I was 17. She is also an AB, but we have a lot in common that has nothing to do with the subject. I moved in with her last summer, and we have our own apartment together, which is nice for playtime when we want it.

Anyways, that's my back story. My AB/DL interests are pretty basic. I enjoy them sexually and non-sexually, which may sound weird, but it's true. Sometimes, I enjoy just relaxing as a baby, and other times, I enjoy sexual stuff, depends on my mood. I enjoy diapers, bottles, pacifiers, my stuffed cat (Via build a bear), and kids toys while I'm being little. I also daddy my girlfriend when she's in the mood, which I enjoy a lot.

Non AB/DL interests. I enjoy working on/with computers, whether it be technical work, rebuilding or what not. Video games. I play a lot of video games, I have a PS3 (Message me if you want to play something or add me), and a PSP. Anime and Manga. I like pretty much anything I read or watch, so nothing is too crazy or out there for me. I love to swim, I just wish I had more of a chance to, considering I never go to the beach or anything like that. Oh, and I roleplay a lot in my spare time. Usually not anything AB/DL stuff though.

That's just a bit about me, I'll gladly take questions if you have any.

Welcome to adisc! What ps3 games do you play? I have xbox but the games are basically all the same hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by xxrunnerbabyxx View Post
    Welcome to adisc! What ps3 games do you play? I have xbox but the games are basically all the same hehe.
    Let's see, I have Red Dead Redemption, Oblivion GOTY, Modern Warfare 2, Rock Band, Heavy Rain, and some download games. Thanks for the welcome.

Oh my gawsh! Don't you just love red dead? Sadly the story line went by fast, but dang what a good game!

Quote Originally Posted by xxrunnerbabyxx View Post
    Oh my gawsh! Don't you just love red dead? Sadly the story line went by fast, but dang what a good game!
    Yeah, I love it. Haven't played it for a while, though I might get the DLC for it when it comes out.

DLC? Sorry i have my slow moments. What type of games do you normally play like action,shooting,sports,rpg?

Mostly RPGs, but I'll play pretty much anything. And DLC is download content.

Lilprincessai

Well......which anime/manga do you read/watch?
    Welcome to ADISC! *hugs* swimming rocks, but at the beach it gets messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilprincessai View Post
    Well......which anime/manga do you read/watch?
    Welcome to ADISC! *hugs* swimming rocks, but at the beach it gets messy.
    As I said, pretty much anything. My favorite would have to be Card Captor Sakura. I could list a few pages of stuff I like, but I find it hard to remember all of it. Pretty much anything that's been on tv since the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningFire View Post
    Mostly RPGs, but I'll play pretty much anything. And DLC is download content.
    Try dragon age, It will rock your world!