Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper dilemma... need some advice

Default Diaper dilemma... need some advice

So I'm in a bit of a dilemma here...

I finished high school a few months ago but because of bad grades (unintentionally) in two subjects I have to do the exams again in December, if I get good grades then I can move to a bigger city (full of students) in January to study. ilive with my mother and brother, both of them work during the day while I'm studying. My father comes around a few times a week as well. But in the meantime I'd love to wear diapers when they're away!

I love diapers but I live in a small town. The town has a commercial area with a large shopping area, so there's an oppurtunity to buy diapers. The problem is that almost every time I'm there I meet people I know. Of course I don't want them to know my fetish! My local stores only sell baby/toddler diapers which of course don't fit, I've bought them. Most people I know live outside of my neighbourhood so the risk is much smaller to meet people I know at the local store.

Also, my mother goes on cleaning sprees in my room regularly and she doesn't respect my privacy. There's really only one way i can think of where I can hide my diapers. Above my bed there are some shelves with pillows and other bed supplies. My mother checks that area when she's having friends come over, which happens maybe 2-3 times a year. So she doesn't really have anything to do up there.

I've bought large-sized baby diapers a few times when being alone but every time I threw all the diapers in the thrash after using maybe two or three diapers, ebcause of the fear of getting caught. a few months ago while we had people living in our basement with a baby, one of my diapers had fallen on my floor without me seeing it, my mother found it but luckily she said that "it's probably a diaper sent by mailto the people downstairs from a company so that they would buy this brand for their baby"... (We have the same mail box and she thought I/her/my brother had bought the diaper home from the mail along with newspapers etc). I haven't left any other traces of my fetish.

My mother is a devout Christian (me/my brother and father aren't) and she had a very "old-fashioned" upbringing so i can't imagine what would happen if she found out.

Can you give me some advice? is it safe for me to buy adult diapers and hide them in the shelves above my bed? Thanks for any help!

see my post in this thread regarding hiding diapers:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...zy-help-2.html

If your entire house isn't safe, maybe just best to leave everything elsewhere and only bring in a few at a time as needed.

Just order online and have them shipped to your local UPS/FedEx store.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    Just order online and have them shipped to your local UPS/FedEx store.
    Won't be possible because my mother searches through all my mail (even about cash transactions)...

Quote Originally Posted by BenDL View Post
    Won't be possible because my mother searches through all my mail (even about cash transactions)...
    That is why I suggested that you have them shipped to some were other than your house. You can wait till no one is around to bring the diapers home.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    That is why I suggested that you have them shipped to some were other than your house. You can wait till no one is around to bring the diapers home.
    Yes but every time I make a transaction I get a letter from the bank after a few days where it says how much money i used and for what... She's especially eager right now because my other credit card was stolen so she wants to see if the thieves have made another transaction (that card is blocked but they still use it, but that's another story...).

Quote Originally Posted by BenDL View Post
    Yes but every time I make a transaction I get a letter from the bank after a few days where it says how much money i used and for what... She's especially eager right now because my other credit card was stolen so she wants to see if the thieves have made another transaction (that card is blocked but they still use it, but that's another story...).
    You can buy a prepaid card ant most grocery, drug and mass merchant stores.

ZapdosSmithh

How old are you. If your old enough to move out that would be the best course of action

If you buy a pre-paid visa card you could use that for the purchase. If you are asked why you bought the card, you can claim it was for a birthday present.

Quote Originally Posted by ZapdosSmithh View Post
    How old are you. If your old enough to move out that would be the best course of action
    I'm 19 in September, however i will be moving to another city in January because of studies and there's a big shortage of homes in my city. My father lives in a smal apartment about 20 minutes from me but i think it would seem quite weird if I moved there after living in the same place for ten years... My father has much more respect for privacy but his apartment is really only big enogh for one person.

About the pre-paid visa card, i'll check if this is available in my country (I live in Europe) but I don't think so.