Thread: Hello...

Default Hello...

You know that feeling you get when you go in the front of a class, and you feel nervous, heart hiccuping in your chest, even when you know that the class will very likely welcome you? Yeah, that's what I'm feeling right now.

My name is Tommy, and I am into diapers. It seems only something of a passing interest, but then again, who knows. I personally suspect it's due more to a way of releasing control in a hyper-stressed environment, than anything else. By nature, I tend to be the "caretaker", more than the baby(fur/pup/etc), but like I said, stress. For what it's worth, I don't care for feces, at all. Just pushing it too far.

I'd say my interests range between massage therapy, psychology, hypnosis, computers, furries, and GURPS, with a few others I can't think of offhand. That, and not getting caught with a DL interest in my present location, but I'd say that's hardly surprising. A person of eclectic tastes, as I'm sure you can imagine.

Interestingly enough, the main reason I found ADISC was because of the entry on the wiki, about the homade disposable diaper, which I have done before, at least a couple of times. the main reason I registered was because of a post about inducing wetting, which I will likely do next. For those interested, feel free to join me.

Whoo, well, that was fun. Thanks you for listening.

*Goes back and sits at his desk*

You don't have to be the new student. *takes away desk* get comfy *bean bag chair appears* We all felt like that at one point, but we open up because someone helps us. Welcome to ADISC! Have fun!