Thread: DL from the South of the UK

Cooperjnr

Default DL from the South of the UK

Hi All,

just thought id drop a little message by way of introducing myself, my real name is Bradley, which coupled with my surname allows me to use the relatively cool nickname of BJ ^^ its how i tend to sign things off so I like it

I'm 22 and living in south east England just outside of London, i work full time as an engineer and have a long term girlfriend who is awesome!

I have a pretty hectic working week so I spend as much of my spare time as possible just chilling out, involving a little computer gaming, a lot of reading! and sitting down to have a good old chat with some close friends.

My interest in diapers has varied over the last 6 or so months, they did start out as pretty sexual when i combined them with a tad of bondage, but I'm quite sure I've outgrown it, now i see them as comfortable underwear that is relaxing to wear. I suppose it could be as I can sit and read a book for hours without needing to get up :P

Well thats a little about me, I'm always interested to chat to new people so it would be nice to hear from you

BJ

Hello and welcome! You don't sound like ANY of the Essex boys I've ever met! Kudos!

I had a similar initiation into diapers, I have to say. Started out small and sexual, then became a bit more.

You sound pretty fly (for a white guy) - what do you engineer exactly? If you get my drift...?

Dan x

Cooperjnr

Well Essex boys do vary :P

But no I'm nothing like the average "sweatpants, hoodies, baseball caps and hands down trousers" Essex boys, totally breaking out from the stereotypes here!

thanks ^^ i think?... I'm a mechanical engineer so involves a lot of making stuff, milling, turning and hand fitting are all parts of my forte

BJ

Quote Originally Posted by Cooperjnr View Post
    Well Essex boys do vary :P

But no I'm nothing like the average "sweatpants, hoodies, baseball caps and hands down trousers" Essex boys, totally breaking out from the stereotypes here!

thanks ^^ i think?... I'm a mechanical engineer so involves a lot of making stuff, milling, turning and hand fitting are all parts of my forte

BJ

Oi

My boyfriend is from Essex & he's not like that... hehehe

Anyways, welcome to Adisc

Cooperjnr

:P then i apologise sincerely Amy,

and thanks

That's a big forte, you have!

And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't mildly disappointed that you aren't the stereotypical Essex boy...! I kinda like that image in a way, and the idea of such a person in a diaper... Ah man... Might just be too much for my little brain to contend with!

*apologies for the smut*

I'mma pursue this engineering line, and ask what stuff you make?

I'll only be impressed if you say planes or bridges, btw

Dan x

Cooperjnr

It's fun and i enjoy it!,

i make a lot of different stuff, no planes or bridges...how about a boat though? not sure if theres any way for me to upload a photo so ill check it out and see what i can do!

Cooperjnr

oh i can just insert an image into the post Doh!

Hope this works!