Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: goodbye

Unhappy goodbye

I'm leaveing the site for awhile guys. I just need sometime to get my head straight. I dont know when (or if) I will be bk but if I do it won't be soon. I hope to see u all again

Goodbye
    Celtic

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I'm leaveing the site for awhile guys. I just need sometime to get my head straight. I dont know when (or if) I will be bk but if I do it won't be soon. I hope to see u all again

Goodbye
    Celtic
    Aw! I enjoyed having you around! Please don't leave forever! See you when you come back.

Bye! You problobly will never read this post... But uh. Come back now ya herd!?

Edit: Mr. 500! W00t!

I learned alot from u, I learned that i'm not alone anymore because I have u as friend. I wish that I could meet u in person so that way u don't have to feel alone or depressed. I was happy to find u, someone who is jus like me. We were always there for each other when were down. I really hope that u will come back so i can help u feel happy again.
    Goodbye means forever, farewell means till we meet again. please let it be farewell

Remember we're all here for u.

And thank u for helping me become strong, and for teaching me how to care for others.

Even though u say goodbye, I still would say farewell...my friend.

Sorry to read about your needing to leave for awhile. Always sad to see respected members disappear from the forums. Hope you can get things sorted out in your life, and whatever decisions you make will be to your benefit as a person. Take care!

~Pramrider