Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catch Prases?

Default Catch Prases?

You have any interesting catchphrases from video game characters?

The list so far:
    "Got it memorized?" Axel - Kingdom Hearts
    "You great, big, blot on the landscape!" Taylor "Dutch" H. Miles - Halo 3 ODST
    "The Princess is in another castle!" Toad - Super Mario Brothers
    "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world." G-Man - Half Life 2
    "Killing you and giving you good advice aren't mutually exclusive." GLaDos - Portal
    "I seem to spend most of my time getting the shit kicked outta me." Norman Jayden - Heavy Rain
    "Bravery is not a function of firepower." JC Denton - Deus Ex

That's the only one I can think of off the top of my head, but I'll edit them in here whenever I'm on, and please put it in this format:

"(the catchphrase)" (character who says it) - (game they're featured in)
    Last edited by Dann; 16-Aug-2010 at 02:46.

"You great, big, blot on the landscape!" - Taylor "Dutch" H. Miles - Halo 3 ODST

"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
    G-Man - Half Life 2

"Well excuuuuuuuuuse me, princess!" - Link
    Dunno if that counts since it was from the cartoon series, but Link is still technically a video game character lol.
    YouTube - Excuse me, Princess!

"Killing you and giving you good advice aren't mutually exclusive." GLaDos , Portal

I <3 that AI.

Quote Originally Posted by Guineapigged View Post
    "Well excuuuuuuuuuse me, princess!" - Link
    Dunno if that counts since it was from the cartoon series, but Link is still technically a video game character lol.
    YouTube - Excuse me, Princess!
    since link doesnt really speak in game, I'd have to avoid putting it on the list. Sorry.

"I seem to spend most of my time getting the shit kicked outta me." - Norman Jayden - Heavy Rain

I know this is going to be hard to believe, but when I played Diablo II, I think, you had to get an upgrade on line because Blizzard had a glitch. After the upgrade there was one place that my little character said, "What the fuck!" I was really shocked. Then I had to laugh..... He only said it once. I'm guessing someone put in an Easter egg.