Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Left handers Day

Default Left handers Day

Happy left handers day to all of the Adisc's left handed members!!!

Who else is using the "wrong" hand?

As far as I am concerned, I'm kinda ambidexterous, mostly left handed tought. I write with the left hand but I am right handed to play guitar/bass. I'm left handed to play billards but hold my tennis racket with the right one. Go figure out why! Sometimes I don't even know which hand I should use...

Here are a few famous left handers: Albert Einstein, Julius Caesar, Aristotle, Mahatma Gandhi, Leornardo Da Vinci, Michaelangelo, Bill Gates, Thomas Jefferson, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Raphael Nadal, Ayrton Senna, Valentino Rossi, Julia Roberts, Marilyn Monroe, Angelina Jolie, Robert DeNiro, Oprah Winfrey, Jim Carrey, Kurt Cobain, Sir Paul McCartney,...

Butterfly Mage

I can use either hand. Yay!!! I can also write mirror-image, backward, with my left hand.

Despite my father's strong objections, I am left handed.

I am also left handed.

Anyways let me guess you saw this on yahoo's main page right? Who Knew? - Yahoo! News

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Anyways let me guess you saw this on yahoo's main page right? Who Knew? - Yahoo! News
    Actually I heard about it in today's news on tv . I didn't even know there were a left handers day!

I am left-handed. As I recall, approximately 25% of males and 10% of females are born left-handed. Many are "converted" early in life, so the number in adulthood is not as high. Also, left-handed people tend to get killed in accidents more frequently because everything is pretty much made for right-handed people in the world.

And speaking of that, has anyone ever noticed that many knives are sharpened in such a way that they only cut correctly when used right-handed?