Thread: A little late...but it never hurts!

Thumbs up A little late...but it never hurts!

I kind of already introduced myself in the Teen Baby section in a thread, but that was because I didn't take the time to notice that there was this section to post in first. Anyway, maybe I should start with my intro?

Hello, my name in real life is Matthew, yet I go by MANY nicknames. A little over 40, to paint a better picture. I am 18 years old and turn 19 in January. I recently graduated from highschool, SENIORS 2010, and I am going to college nearby in the Fall. Well, my personality is, I would like to believe, quite charming and cute, for a guy who's into hard rock and metal and muscle cars and motorcycles and dresses fairly "punk"! I'm certainly a die-hard romantic and my girlfriend loves it! She is very similar to me other than she's more..."emo" than "punk". Anyway, I am a complete DL and can count myself as an AB sometimes, though I am not much into the roleplay. Through my experimenting and investigative ways, I have discovered that I have many other fetishes as well, and I am certainly open to almost literally everything. I first got myself into diapers when I was probably about...I would say 15, 16 at the latest? I hide my fetishes and keep my sexuality to myself...other than recently. I have told only one person about my DL fetish and other fetishes. That would be my wonderful girlfriend, who loves me for having them! Who also considers trying them with me sometime in the future, which makes me a VERY happy boy! I was so sick of keeping everything to myself, that I HAD to tell her about everything, so now I am where I am and we are about 6 months into our relationship, and after she graduates next year, we plan on me moving in with her, as her parents will be moving away and leaving her the house. So I should have a new location that's about 10 minutes away from where I live now, but my internet might not be so savvy...therefore I am trying to find a way to stay connected and keep myself alive on this board for the sake of interacting with all of you! Among other things...

P.S. I always sign my posts as Anonymous MJ whenever possible and I don't see why not here. (M and J are my first and last initials) Though I'm not so "Anonymous" anymore. lol

~Anonymous MJ

Hey welcome to ADISC! I hope you like it here.
    you said you liked cars what is your dream car?

You've got 24 hours (give or take) before someone who copies and pastes your list of nicknames into Google finds ADISC in addition to your MySpace page. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Welcome to ADISC. Sounds like you're in an exciting time of your life; I was right there a year ago. What are you majoring in? What are your favorite bands? I'm always on the lookout for more good metal myself. Nevermind. Found it on the aforementioned MySpace page. You need to be rescued from the mainstream, my friend.

I'm 18 too and I also graduated in the class of 2010. Going to enjoy College very soon :P
    Anyways, welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by GundamMeister7 View Post
    Hey welcome to ADISC! I hope you like it here.
    you said you liked cars what is your dream car?
    My dream car is a 1969 Dodge Charger, which I will hand-build, with a 426 hemi. Same car as the General Lee, but not painted that way! lol

welcome MJ!
    Congrats on having the courage to tell your girlfriend, and kudos to her for accepting you 100%.
    Also, I second DannyTheNinja's advice!