Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: when wearing in public goes wrong

Default when wearing in public goes wrong

So I read this story about a guy who was arrested wearing diapers. He was just taking a walk around his neighborhood at 2:00 in the morning, and since it was hot, and there was no one around, he wore just a tshirt and a diaper. A cop pulls up and asks what he's doing. He tells the cop he's just taking a walk. The cop sees the diaper and asks if he has a problem, to which he responds, "Yeah, I got a problem with nosy cops who don't mind their own business." That comment got him arrested for indecent exposure, and two weeks in the psych ward.

Just thought that was weird and wanted to hear what you think.

Not weird, I mean damn wear some pants. I don't feel any sympathy for him.

to this I would ask: would a woman taking a walk wearing a tshirt and a pair of underwear get arrested?
    diapers are essentially just another kind of underwear. if he went out in a Tshirt and boxers would it have been the same result?

Although, you never talk back to a cop that just makes you dumb.

I assume if he didn't make a dumb ass remark to a person that puts his life on the line daily, there wouldn't be a problem.

Well I don't think it was the remark. Technically it was indecent exposure. Plain and simple.

EDIT:

We have a thing for the improv troupe I was in "If you wouldn't say or do it in front of your grandma don't do it on stage"
    I think that's fair to apply to public...

Whether or not he was in fact guilty of indecent exposure depends on several things, most notably his country/state.

if he said that to a cop, i'm not surprised that he got arrested... also, considering that i guess it really is indecent exposure after all, they have every right to arrest him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Well I don't think it was the remark. Technically it was indecent exposure. Plain and simple.

EDIT:

We have a thing for the improv troupe I was in "If you wouldn't say or do it in front of your grandma don't do it on stage"
    I think that's fair to apply to public...
    my Grandma has alzheimers so it really dosent matter what I do in front of her.

Ok ok I get the analogy and It sounds like good advice.

im on the side of the law in this one......although i wanted to point out a few things......a woman can walk around in most places in a bathing suit....she can stand on the corner of a street holding up a sign advertising a charity car wash dressed in just a bathing suit...guys can walk around in a pair of shorts and no shirt...no problem....a baby and toddler can walk around in a diaper and a tee shirt or just a diaper...no problem....but you walk around in just your underwear society has decided that that constitutes indecent exposure....and if you as an adult walk around in just a diaper you are guilty of the same and deemed not right in the head....i guess part of living in a civilized society means you have to follow the laws of the land even if some of them are based off double standards and suspect logic....im dual incontinent and i wear diapers because i need to...but i also like to wear too...society's logic is that i would want to keep that fact of my life private and hidden and most days that logic is true....i have had many embarrassing experiences going back to when i was in elementary school but you know what there are some days where i wish i could just walk around in the diaper....but then i return to reality and realize my fantasies are foolish based off what society had deemed to be innapropriate for adults who are cursed and have to wear diapers...babies and toddlers are cute in just their diapers but then we grow up.....thats life....but anyhow the guy chose to walk around in just his diaper and then told the cop off...he chose to piss off a person that had the ability to arrest him and who already suspected he was crazy based off the fact he was walking in public in just a diaper....and had violated a law in the process...

Butterfly Mage

I have no sympathy for this guy. It's not any hotter to wear a pair of lightweight shorts over a diaper. This is the kind of crap that makes the ABDL community look like freaks.The regular people who read about it will think that all ABDL people are like that, even though we are not.