Thread: Hasn't Anyone Tried Dignity Plus Brand Diapers?

Default Hasn't Anyone Tried Dignity Plus Brand Diapers?

Yeah! I asked this question in a thread I started two days ago and lots of people viewed the thread, but nobody replied! I am concerned about the quality of these diapers because I bought a case of them without ever seeing or using one. I'm still waiting for them to get here. So if you have tried them and you read this thread, please help! I'll find out anyway, but I want your esteemed opinion.

I have used them before, it wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst either. The absorbency is... so-so. I wouldn't wet it more than twice though.

Thanks Fellow. They will probably be OK. I'll have to change more often, but they are inexpensive at less than $50 for a case of 96. And I'm not totally incontinent either, more so at some times than at others. But I need to be ready in case of accidents that occur in those situations when I can't make it to the bathroom because of my infantilism, which tends to take over when I don't want it to. The emotions are overwhelming and I need protection, but not all the time, so you set my mind at ease knowing I didn't buy something completely ineffective. Thanks again.

Anything I can do to help. I hope all goes well for you, Moose.