Thread: acen

Default acen

i just got back from the anime convention in rosemont. it was so much fun. Me and my little brother went as link and young link (who would have guessed). i went friday and saturday, but i couldn't stay for sunday. on friday, i got there at 6 and spent 3 hours in line, and i pre registered. thoes who didn't pre reg spent up to 10 hours in line. so i didn't do much friday except people watch. sunday we went to all of the shops and did more people watching. i didn't get to go to a single pannel though. i also didn't get to go to the maskerade (skits) because of my costume.

so with my costume, i had my aunt make my blue tunic and i made my sword and shield out of wood. i painted the sword and shield and made the shieth out of cardboard. i wraped the shieth in blue fabric and painted the gold design on it. my brother did the same thing with his costume accept he made the duku shield and korki sword.

we were so populer there. so many people took are pictures. we would pose and a croud of people with camaras would come. there was also a prom going on, and some of the prom kids stoped us in the halls to take our pictures. it was really fun.

acen stands for anime central. i'm still excited from being there too. i'm already planing my costume for next year.