Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Plan Failed

Default My Plan Failed

I was going to a friends house who knows about me being incont and she is recently divorced with twins. My plan was to be wet while there which I was and ask to use the bathroom to change which I did but her bathroom is on the second floor and she didn't want me to wake her twin babies. I told her I needed to change so i didn't leak she said she will wait in the kithchen and I can change on the floor in the dining room. She came over and put a mat down and asked if I had wipes and haned me the tub and she Left the room I really wanted to to offer to help me. No such luck i was left there to change after I was down I put the diaper in the diaper pail and we went about what we were doing before. It was kinda cool to change there on a mat the was way to small but still cool. My dream would of been her to offer to help then offer me a bottle or somthing well neither happen back to dreaming oh well.still cool experience.

Um... Creepy post is creepy? Seriously um... how good of friends are you? And what not? She has babies you think she'd want to change you? @[email protected] Seriously maybe if you guys have a special relationship or are dating or something then yeah. She also might not have wanted to insult you by offering for help. Disabled people often feel insulted by help. (Or rather that's the main reason many people don't offer them help) So yeah.... Honestly.... Just either A. Talk to her or ask her for help/ express your feelings. Or B. Don't expect anyone to indulge in your fantasies on a whim.

She was a old GF from High School I still have feelings for

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

I will say when i first got injured I rejected all help and then became interested in AB life style and my dreams go wild sometimes

Peachy

Sounds like a stupid idea to live out your (sexual) fetish in front of her kids, or even when there's a remove chance of her kids seeing/noticing you.

Please do us all a favor and leave real kids out of this...it's for their and your best!

Peachy, he said babies, and yes, I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think a 1yr old can open up a crib door and go downstairs or even into the bathroom and see their mommy's friend wearing a diaper.

I mean, I could have misunderstood what was being said, but my definition of a baby is a newborn to 3yrs.

That's just my thought on this.

I also agree with dragsnick, a mother who deals with dirty diapers 24/7, I really doubt she'd want to deal with more dirty diapers, but who knows.

You know her better than all of us, so you should decide whether or not you think asking her if she would partake in your fantasies.

We are just here to help and give some words of wisdom, I guess what I'm trying to say is, we can't make your final decision, we can provide tips and advice on going about it, but other than that... I can't say much more.e

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Um... Creepy post is creepy? Seriously um... how good of friends are you? And what not? She has babies you think she'd want to change you? @[email protected] Seriously maybe if you guys have a special relationship or are dating or something then yeah. She also might not have wanted to insult you by offering for help. Disabled people often feel insulted by help. (Or rather that's the main reason many people don't offer them help) So yeah.... Honestly.... Just either A. Talk to her or ask her for help/ express your feelings. Or B. Don't expect anyone to indulge in your fantasies on a whim.
    THIS. ALL OF THIS, because I'm too lazy to basically reword what he said. (Also, I need to draw a series of reaction images, because I cannot convey how creepy that post seemed in words alone...unless I use 1,000 of them... and I'm too lazy for that.)

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    ^^^ This

Maybe I'm getting soft in my seniority, sgtfrotin2004's post doesn't come across as being especially creepy to me, it's a fantasy he had, he himself says just as much. We all have them, right?

Sorry OP this isn't the site to share this type of material without attracting a witch hunt. I don't believe 'X' fantasy scenario threads are against the rules, just ADISC members call for content with more substance, for better or worse
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 13-Aug-2010 at 21:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Sounds like a stupid idea to live out your (sexual) fetish in front of her kids, or even when there's a remove chance of her kids seeing/noticing you.

Please do us all a favor and leave real kids out of this...it's for their and your best!
    May I suggest that I don't think this thread will be productive in any way, maybe you should just close it Peachy, just my $0.02. I agree with you that it just really bad to try to do something when ANYONE under 18 could see, hear, smell.

First of all I don't have a sexual fetish I am Incont and have to wear them it is a big diffesrence needed and wanting to for sexual gradification. 2nd her kids are 13 months old I would never do anything that would bring them into the picture. 3rd we all have dreams and fantasies It was worth a shot but it didn't happen. I have been change by an Ex well she was a GF at the time we were staying in a hotel and I was drunk beyond imagination and she told me in the am that she had changed me cause ai was soaked and didn't want to leak and yes she HAS a kid and didn't mind doing it. I understand these dreams are wrong and maybe I shouldn't have them and to you I am evil and wrong well try to got up to a random person on the streets and tell them your an AB DL Furry and you have no medical need but love to wear diapers they will look at you weird and call you a weirdo. I so times get these urges to try somthing new but in the end I am Incont and will HAVE to wear some sort of Protection for the rest of my life and again it is not sexual for me it just makes me feels really good inside I had a shitty child hood and want to relive it.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

And if she didn't care at all A would of offered me the wipes or changing pad or even a place to change. Hell it was just cool to change at someone house out in the open just how they change real kids. There are some people that get there rocks off doing a full fledge diaper change or wearing baby clothes in public. AND for the record I am no pedofile in any means I have 2 noraml jobs and every now and then Just want to be 2 again.