Thread: Hello to all! I am new!

Default Hello to all! I am new!

Hello Everyone!

I am very new to all this but I hope to make some new friends here. You can just call my Ann since Ann is my real middle name.

I am a big kid at heart and always have been. I am 29 years old and have only worn a diaper one time and my real mom had told me to because I had gotten sick.

I never knew that there really were people who were adults but were bug kids or babies inside. I had seen an adult crib on TV and I thought it was awesome that they actually made an adult size crib! So I looked online and discovered ABs and all that good stuff and now this all seems so very interesting and I may even try a diaper.

Anyways, if you would like to know more about me.. I am going to add more about myself there. Thanks for having me here!

Welcome to adisc Ann!

Mind to tell us any other interests outside of being a AB?

Welcome to ADISC.

oh well I love to play Video games and I love to sew... been sewing since I was four. I also love hello kitty, anything hello kitty!! I have degenerative disk disease and Anhydrosis (sweat glands don't work) and am disabled now.

I also lost my mom on august 1st so I have really needed a paci lately. I don't really do much else because of my disability cause doing stuff outdoors is a no no for me. I also love Anime and manga as well! Is there anything else you would like to know? I love telling about myself but sometimes I am not sure of what to say.

ADISC is definitely one of the better sites for you to have stumbled upon when first looking into *B/Dlism. If you want to know anything feel free to ask, most people look down upon consistent talk of *b/Dlism, but admittedly, I do like talking about it.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC!