Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im so Excited

Default Im so Excited

I just bought myself a new iPhone 4, 32gb.

I cant wait for it to get delivered.

Im a very happy man at the minute.

Anyone got one?

Ginger

I've never had a cell phone. I iphone does look pretty sweet, but all phones are just a waist of money in my opinion. My opinions are pretty weird though, so congrats.

I have a friend who got an Iphone last weekend and I have to say it's pretty awesome. We were working on pairing it with a braille display, and turning on the speech. Once we got that going we were able to check the phone out a lot better, and I was impressed. I won't go to Sprint, so unless they come to Verizon I will continue to be Iphoneless.

Droid 2 makes me drool.. that's totally the phone I would get. Plus it would avoid AT&T's shitty coverage area.

I have the original iphone or maybe the second gen and have contemplated getting the new one but I'm not sure how much longer my contract is. It does cost a lot to use but for the number of times it has saved me I feel it's worth it.

I got my iphone 4, and im in the UK so im on o2 network and i must say, i havent had a signal problem yet with it? Maybe its just AT&T Network having these issues?

I think im in love with it :p

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    I've never had a cell phone. I iphone does look pretty sweet, but all phones are just a waist of money in my opinion. My opinions are pretty weird though, so congrats.
    The ability to call 911 when you flip your bike and break 2 ribs, a shoulder, and 2 fingers is SO Useless and a waste of money... The I phone yes but lumping all phones into that view is ignorant.

I need to see what I want to get when my plan switches. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    The ability to call 911 when you flip your bike and break 2 ribs, a shoulder, and 2 fingers is SO Useless and a waste of money... The I phone yes but lumping all phones into that view is ignorant.
    I like to believe in the good of others when a situation like that occurs. I'm not that quick when I freak out, so even if I had a phone I would forget all about it in that situation. I've been in a few car related incidents where I needed a cell phone, and each time within 3 minutes I had some stranger pull over and let me use their phone. Yes it's safe to have one, but when everyone around you has one it's not so much of a big deal anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post

I need to see what I want to get when my plan switches. >.>
    Link clearly has Life Alert.