Thread: I am in a damn good mood right now...

Default I am in a damn good mood right now...

I just finished restoring my 1983 Mercedes Benz 240D (Turbodiesel - aftermarket turbo added) to perfect driving condition. I thought I lost this car forever when I had to trade it in for part of the down payment on my Honda... couldn't afford to repair it at the time... I saw it for sale on Craigslist for $1,000.. having ended up 300 miles away.. by chance and snapped it right back up. Ive spent the last 2 months fixing 2 broken windows, changing a water pump, doing an alignment on it and changing the glow plugs and controller.. I also have it straight piped... sounds like a school bus but it runs like a top! This thing has almost 300k miles on it... Can't wait to get this thing legal again and drive it around smoking out ricers... ... I joke.. this thing is slow but damn does it ride good

It's always fun to be the envy of the town, especially when you yourself made it happen. Congratulations.

Sounds like an awesome project, hope the end result is great!

hey timmahtherebel i myself am in a really good mood myself, i thought my ac was going to be $$ but turnes out all it was, a lose wire and a fuse i so happy