Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: First kiss advice?

Default First kiss advice?

Okay, I'm gonna have my first kiss soon, and I need any advice I can get! (And please no derogatory comments, I was waiting for the right girl). Especially what to do/say once it's over. Please help, I'm so nervous!

nate123

use your hands. don't just stand there with them by your sides. feel her up.

Quote Originally Posted by nate123 View Post
    use your hands. don't just stand there with them by your sides. feel her up.
    But I don't think she's really the type who likes that kinda stuff. What if I do it and she pulls away?"

nate123

well if shes not that type of girl then don't do it. my girl is that type of girl.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

it actually dpends on what positiopn you guys are in: standing, sitting, lying down, etc.

well if shes not that type of girl then don't do it. my girl is that type of girl.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

it actually dpends on what positiopn you guys are in: standing, sitting, lying down, etc.
    It's gonna be in a movie theatre. (I know, real original, right? )

nate123

just do the classic yawn and reach. and if she wants to kiss then she'll move over to you and then just put your other hand like on her waist or something.

just do the classic yawn and reach. and if she wants to kiss then she'll move over to you and then just put your other hand like on her waist or something.
    Not trying to go into anything personal or something, but what do I do DURING the kiss. (Sorry, but I'm REALLY nervous!)

nate123

just move your lips around. you probably don't wanna use tongue on your first kiss but when you do just spell out the alphabet with your tongue (works every time).

just move your lips around. you probably don't wanna use tongue on your first kiss but when you do just spell out the alphabet with your tongue (works every time).
    And what do I say/do when we're done?