Thread: Warped Tour!

Default Warped Tour!

The warped tour is coming!! So many little time!

I shall be attending this year, and I plan to see:

All That Remains

As I Lay Dying

Norma Jean

August Burns Red

Maylene and the sons of disaster

Sky Eats Airplane

(and my friend will prolly force me to see his whiney poser bands, but oh well...)

Ahh I'm so excited! It's gonna be amazing! A couple days of non-stop moshing ^_^

Anyways, is anyone else seeing the Warped Tour this year?

AILD!!!!!!!! I was going to go to one of their concerts in October but I missed it. =[

*has a spaz attack* well I am going now!

My brother went last year. It was expensive especially food that i forget if was sold by random venders or the people of warped tour itself. I wonder what bands are playing. Sometimes they let bands in for one stop or at least they did last year.

last year was awesome, but i don't want to spend money so not this year.

I'll be going this year. I've gone the last two, and I've had awesome times both years. I hope this year continues that tradition

I'm hoping to see From First to Last, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me The Horizon, Anberlin, maybe Norma Jean, maybe As I Lay Dying (saw them last year and they were amazing), maybe Pennywise, as well as a few others.

The first like four are the most important though!