Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite babyfur stories

Default Favourite babyfur stories

Didn't seem like a thread like this already existed, so I figured I'd try starting one, and ask: what are your favourite babyfur stories?

I've linked to some of my own below, with brief reviews / synopses.

Two Weeks With Ms. Roo by C.S. Fox
    A group of teenagers (and one kid) spend time at a ski lodge, only to start (non-physically) regressing. Unfortunately stops just as it gets interesting, and I'm guessing the author has abandoned it in favor of other stories.

Corporate Pride & Timothy by Firemane
    About the adult incontinent businesslion Timothy, who gets regularly babysat and treated like a baby by the females at his office. Does include some sexual content, but the scenes are fairly tastefully done.

Jesse by Fieval
    The teenage lion boy Jesse gets punished and embarrassed by his mother by being turned into the baby of the household. A bit heavy on the embarrassment (I generally like for the protagonist to have some enjoyment during a story, too), but still very enjoyable. Excellent demonstration of mental regression without calling upon the supernatural.

Spike by Fieval
    A lion befriends a husky, who turns out to be more of a baby than he thought. A shame it ends so abruptly.

I liked Spike in particular, but I'm pretty much instantly biased by canines =/. All of those are good stories though. The Firemane stories aren't particularly my cup of tea but I've read through them, simply because they are so well done.

I liked CS Fox's Military Punishment series. A bit of an overdone scenario, now, but at the time it was written, it was one of the best things out there.

I kind of like A New Life, too, despite the stereotypical title .

I found a site that had a good bit of stories. I cant find it anymore, but it was made by a babyfur who called himself little foxy. I really liked those stories mainly because of the furry transformations in most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by cyan View Post
    I found a site that had a good bit of stories. I cant find it anymore, but it was made by a babyfur who called himself little foxy. I really liked those stories mainly because of the furry transformations in most of them.
    Do you mean foxtalestimes.com?

Quote Originally Posted by cyan View Post
    Or Proxima's Nursery?

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    I liked CS Fox's Military Punishment series. A bit of an overdone scenario, now, but at the time it was written, it was one of the best things out there.

I kind of like A New Life, too, despite the stereotypical title .
    Are there any additional installments to "A New Life"? According to KierinHyena's profile, he has four stories on sofurry.com, but when I press the Stories tab it's completely empty...

And has "Military Punishment" been finished? The author, C.S. Fox, seems to have a bad habit of starting new stories and leaving old ones unfinished. Still hoping he'll finish "Two Weeks With Ms. Roo" some day, but I'm guessing the chances are slim.

Quote Originally Posted by MilesTFBaxxter View Post
    Or Proxima's Nursery?

Are there any additional installments to "A New Life"? According to KierinHyena's profile, he has four stories on sofurry.com, but when I press the Stories tab it's completely empty...

And has "Military Punishment" been finished? The author, C.S. Fox, seems to have a bad habit of starting new stories and leaving old ones unfinished. Still hoping he'll finish "Two Weeks With Ms. Roo" some day, but I'm guessing the chances are slim.
    Do you have your SoFurry account set to view Adult/Extreme content? I am not sure which he has them under, but when posting my own story series up there (no diaper content...yet, not for a very long time...), I have had a few people say they couldn't see Chapter 1 (as it included a short rape scene, I designated it extreme, rather than adult).

There are two chapters from "A New Life", the latest however is from three months ago. I suspect the story was discontinued . Sucks, because it is one of the few well-written diaper-inclusive stories on SoFurry that wasn't really focused on being a wank-fest.

I doubt Military Punishment will ever be finished. I don't think the author has any desire to finish it - he, like many other members of FTT, seem to have lost any interest in the furry community. Most of his recent stories, while still enjoyable and fun to read, are not furry-inclusive. The last chapter of MP is like...a decade old, now. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but I know it has been around for ages.

babytimwolf

I personally liked Loupy Loupine's Knights of the Changing Table stories.

I got bored and googled my name and stumbled upon this xD Tis not discontinued, just haven't had any motivation to finish up chapter 2. Hesitant to release it cause unlike the first being more emotional the 2nd chapter focuses around the beginning of a relationship, its about half done but Im very skeptical of it, and I haven't figured out where to weave the cubby parts in at. Also I have my on SOfurry problem, I removed all my art but it still says I have like 6 submissions up O.o and I had 2 other stories but I took those down, they were HORRIBLE.

To add to the discussion, my fave would have to be South by Kit_Wolf, it didnt get much attention on FA, which is sad cause it brought me to tears, only 2 chapters, he's workin on the third but I thought it was really awesome :3

Quote Originally Posted by KierinHyena View Post
    I got bored and googled my name and stumbled upon this xD Tis not discontinued, just haven't had any motivation to finish up chapter 2. Hesitant to release it cause unlike the first being more emotional the 2nd chapter focuses around the beginning of a relationship, its about half done but Im very skeptical of it, and I haven't figured out where to weave the cubby parts in at. Also I have my on SOfurry problem, I removed all my art but it still says I have like 6 submissions up O.o and I had 2 other stories but I took those down, they were HORRIBLE.

To add to the discussion, my fave would have to be South by Kit_Wolf, it didnt get much attention on FA, which is sad cause it brought me to tears, only 2 chapters, he's workin on the third but I thought it was really awesome :3
    Your fame doesn't exempt you from being told to write an intro. We did it to Immy, and we'll do it to you.

Anyway... I have no idea who you are, and have no idea what stories these people are talking about... I should really pay more attention to things. >_>

My current favourite would have to be "Blue Glow", which was posted on JadeFox's page about a month ago (Blue Glow).