Thread: Hi; My introduction & story

Default Hi; My introduction & story

I am a univeristy student studying Mechanical ( & perhaps soon aerospace) engineering. I love science, severe weather and video games as well.

For some reason I've been interested in diapers. how they feel and work for pretty much my whole conscious life. As soon as I hit puberty my interest in diapers quadrupled and for several years thought about buying and using diapers, but I never did. The interest & desire to wear diapers disappeared for 2 or 3 years, but has resurfaced in the last 3 weeks or so ( I think due to some recent emotional stress.)

I am 21, and I think I am finally going to buy some diapers.... I just made and ebay and pay pal account and was thinking of just buying some goodnites (2009 version if possible)

While I am far from "cookie cutter", other than my interest in diapers, I consider myself to fall within all societal norms. However, my interest in diapers has been tough to handle alone. Not even my best friends or family know, but maybe one day I'll get the courage to say something to those closest to me. With that said, I am glad to have found a forum of (In at least 1 way) like minded people

Hey there, welcome to ADISC

Any particular reason why you want to get Goodnites? I mean, if you're able to get things shipped to you then why not go for better quality right away? Or perhaps you want them for the prints.
    Reason I ask is because I'm twenty myself and, I don't know how big you are, but I have tried them and they're really just a bit too small for me and aren't really comfortable.

Hmmm... severe weather, how does that interest you exactly; you like being in severe weather and feeling the raw power of mother nature or more of the science behind severe weather?

Anyway, I think you'll find lots of answers here, enjoy your stay =p