Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a big boy now

Red face I'm a big boy now

So, I'm sure this will just get lost in the thousands of posts, but here goes:

As far as the AB/DL scene, I'd label myself as more of an Adult Kid(4-7 y/o) or AK47 for short. (Okay that was a bad joke ) I like footie sleepers, cute/kiddy looking clothes, stuffed animals, and stuff like that. I usually wear pullups/Goodnites or sometimes Bambinos/Abenas.

Normally, I'm a mid 20's gay guy who likes running, working out (on pause b/c of recent surgery), pretending to know how to work on my car, being a beer snob, playing PC games, and fixing stuff MacGyver style.

Send me a message if you want. I'm pretty friendly.
    Last edited by brokendl; 11-Aug-2010 at 08:50.

You sound pretty interesting, dude!

I guess I'm mostly impressed by the handle you have on your AB/DLness, when it's something I'm struggling with personally.

Welcome, hi, and have fun!

Dan x

Welcome! hope you enjoy the site. You mentioned PC games, what are your favorite genres?

Usually, I play shooters or rpg's. Lately I've been playing around with Just Cause 2 and Alien Swarm.

Welcome to Adisc!

Hoping you'll get well soon.

Have a drink!

It's pretty fun. Not a lot of content, but it's free so you can't beat the price. Plus, if you play TF2 you can earn a neato in-game hat.

And thanks for the spirits, PuerAeternus.
    Last edited by brokendl; 12-Aug-2010 at 00:36.

Quote Originally Posted by brokendl View Post
    So, I'm sure this will just get lost in the thousands of posts, but here goes:

As far as the AB/DL scene, I'd label myself as more of an Adult Kid(4-7 y/o) or AK47 for short. (Okay that was a bad joke ) I like footie sleepers, cute/kiddy looking clothes, stuffed animals, and stuff like that. I usually wear pullups/Goodnites or sometimes Bambinos/Abenas.

Normally, I'm a mid 20's gay guy who likes running, working out (on pause b/c of recent surgery), pretending to know how to work on my car, being a beer snob, playing PC games, and fixing stuff MacGyver style.

Send me a message if you want. I'm pretty friendly.
    You sound adorable; AK47 was a fine joke. I would like to hear about being a beer snob...

You sound adorable; AK47 was a fine joke. I would like to hear about being a beer snob...
    Ok, so beer snobbishness is bringing your own beer to a kegger because you'd rather drink good beer than free beer.

It's politely accepting a Bud Lite that your friend bought you, but taking it to the bathroom and pouring it out so you can get something worth drinking.

It's ordering a Mr. Beer keg and making your own micro brews because you just can't seem to find a good Hefeweizen in your local store.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by brokendl View Post
    It's pretty fun. Not a lot of content, but it's free so you can't beat the price. Plus, if you play TF2 you can earn a neato in-game hat.
    I must play you in Tf2 >=]