Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a new member from PA

Default Just a new member from PA

Just here to talk to other dl's and tb i guess. It seems like a pretty cool site.

Hello fellow pennsylvania, welcome to our site. Hope you find it enjoyable and informative.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Welcome neighbor!!! I come from New Jersey! Have fun here.

hello!!! im not from Pennsylvania, but NY!!!

Have fun on the forums!

wow this place is cool, you guys seem like close knit bunch of people. But yeah I go to College in philadelphia but i'm home in hershey for the summer. Whats up?

You should talk to johnaton were have a small get together down your way on sunday, I'm sure you will be welcome to come, I'm driving down from up north tomorrow morning.

the meeting is right around your area.

Talk Balucanb, we met up today. Went out to eat, talked for a while and played some pool. I also SHO'd him what the SHO would do and took it to 140mph on a straight away. Yay for the engine rebuild I did. Anyways, I just want to say that he is a real cool guy and i can confirm he is who he say he is. Thanks again Rob, I had a great time.

Welcome to the community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post when ever you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.