Thread: So Just got my teddy bambinos and I'm a bit dissapointed? @[email protected]

Default So Just got my teddy bambinos and I'm a bit dissapointed? @[email protected]

Alright well.... I got my bambinos about 30 minutes ago. (They did pack the booster so yay!) Alright so I payed 50 bucks for 16 diapers.... keep this in mind. I absolutely love the print and the plastic is very soft and and I love the look of it. Now the diaper is pretty fluffy but I was expecting thicker then my tena slips. The main thing I was looking for was thickness.... and softness and honestly it feels pretty similar to the Tena's.... I do love the Teddy bear print tough.... It's pretty awesome and babyish. So far it's really awesomly fluffly and nice.... but I was expecting something more? Iunno... I guess the hype killed it for me? XP but still I think I'll buy them again they are pretty good... I did have trouble taping them they where larger then I'm used to... but they are possibly the snuggest diapers I've used. So yeah at $3 a diaper it's not that bad... I'll buy them again due to the fact that these diapers will last me about 4 to 6 months. (depending how often I wear) So yeah I'm a pretty happy camper!

So yeah how many of you guys tried a holy grail of diapers and where kind of disappointed?

There's only one, maybe 2 diapers that I think are remotely better then bambino's but neither has cute prints. Those being Abena X-plus and Dry 24/7's. Also, these can last anywhere from 6-16 hours depending on usage.

Last night after changing I though I would go to bed with one and with one of the two boosters but decided against it. So now this morning i'm actually in it and still feel dry despite giving it a wakeup/morning wetting. So I suggest only using the boosters when you need/want a pretty good boost toward capacity.. and absorption.

For me these 16 would only last maybe 2 weeks, so im really trying to limit usage.

I just got a master card gift card for my birthday, I'm honestly considering trying a pack out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota13 View Post
    I just got a master card gift card for my birthday, I'm honestly considering trying a pack out.
    Their pretty good asides for some taping issues, though again if anything like that happens duct tape fixes everything. It's even been making prom clothes for about 5 years now. However, the price per diaper is quite high even with "free shipping" (it's worked into price) so I recommend making full use out of them.

Are there others worth getting? I'm just worried about shipping size and being able to pick them up at home before my family does.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota13 View Post
    Are there others worth getting? I'm just worried about shipping size and being able to pick them up at home before my family does.
    Alright taping issues suck..... Go with calssico until they fix it... seriously.... The tapes just broke off like nothing... >_> I feel even worse about them now.