Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello there; I'm new here. I prefer to go by the name Alice, although it's not my actual name. Anyways, I've been interested in wearing diapers since I was about thirteen (maybe a little before or after) and I've been enjoying them ever since. I'm nineteen now and am an AB/DL (wearing diapers as much as I can). I discovered this site a while back and read a bunch of it's topics. I preferred to lurk instead of actually posting or anything, but recently decided to get more active. So, I made an account, finally.

Anyways, for other aspects about myself that aren't diaper related: I'm transexual (male to female), play to many video games, read to many comics, spend too much time playing guitar and spend to much time tinkering with computer stuff.

Anything else you'd like to actually know, ask I suppose. I'll probably answer honestly.

Hi Shimi, welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make some new friends. It sounds like you're already pretty familiar with the site, but if you have any questions, just holler... lots of people will be happy to help you out