Thread: Hello all new ABDL here

Default Hello all new ABDL here

I wanted to publicly introduce myself to the forum. My name is Jami and I am an ABDL.

I am a regluar wetter in diapers, and I make messy in my diapers at least once a day.

I was not aware I had to introduce myself to view topics. I am! Another fellow ABDL. I've been ABDL pretty much all of my life and I have been wearing 24/7 for a little over a year now.

I hate throwing away a diaper if I don't use it to full capacity becase it's throwing away money if I do. Therefore I wet about 5 times a day and mess myself once or two depending on the food I eat.I am also in the category of people who DO like to mess themselves contantly. Although that's probably more than ya wanna know. So...hey everyone!

Andddddd....still can't read the other forum sections. Is there something else I need to do to browse?
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-Aug-2010 at 15:15. Reason: merging posts

Greetings to you, hope you enjoy the site. I have not been able to wear for that long. But, I am busy all the time. You have any other intrests or hobbies?

Hi there Jami! I hope you enjoy your time here. What other sorts of things are you into other than diaper? What sorts of hobbies do you have?

welcome jami you wana tell up more about your self