Thread: hi

Smile hi

Hi my names leigh and Iím from Nottingham uk im into music, I have decks and stuff like acid pro and keyboard also into cars I have a scoob thatís just had a new 2.5 sti engine forged piston etc
    Goes like a rocket. I love doin gardening and doing my mums house up also like doing odd jobs for my friends my dog riz is a cross staffie Iíve never loved anything more in the world even my parents .my dad died recently the last to years have been less than good I started hearing voices a year ago only just started getting used to them also found out I might have aspergers wich means I have
    Social and communication difficultys it also makes me very clumsy ive crushed my thumb off through a machine nailed my fingers together with ail gun nearly cut my finger off with a jigsaw the list is endless and ive never been comfortable enough to talk about my dl side until now my voices do my head in that much ive finally had in in me to post an introduction on this site instead off constantly looking and not being able to communicate im very shy quiet but also immature and love messing about with my friends who just seem to be leaving me in a time warp I still feel 13 most off the time but id do anything for anyone and spend a lot off time doing stuff for my friends
    When im being a dl ilke to go out on my bike take the dogs out for walks anyway thanks for listening im off to race round like a nutter in my scoob bye

Welcome Leigh! Yeow!!! Sounds like you and tools don't get along too well, and when you and the tool tangles the tool always wins. Worse I've done is put a wood splitting maul through the end of my finger. Went to the ER and a guy was in the bed beside me who had done the exact same thing to his finger!

Thanks for giving a little intro about yourself. Please post around so everyone can get to know you. Hope you enjoy it here!

Last edited by Pramrider; 17-May-2008 at 17:38.

nice one dudes! oh and im proper scared of hospitals so i had to cut the end of the nail and pull it through my two fingers with a pair of pliers didnt hurt much!

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Hey, welcome to ADISC, Leigh. You sound pretty cool, have fun here.

HI! Yes, you do sound cool. just dont hurt your fingers too much, or you wont be able to type!

Have fun on the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    Woo! Another Brit! XD
    Damn, another one up on the Aussies. >_<

Welcome to the forums, leigh.

Sorry to hear about your father...but the 2.5 sti engine is sweet. I never knew those were big in you taught me something new. I am also big into cars.

Welcome to the community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post when ever you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.