Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Potential ab/tb's you've known in life

Default Potential ab/tb's you've known in life

When i was about 7 or 8 i remember my step cousin drinking from a baby bottle (she was 12 at the time) and her mother joking about diapers for her. Don't really see her much these days but, just thought of the possibility she could be tb/ab now. Anyone else meet someone like this in life?

note to mods: (sorry if this is wrong forum for the topic, please do move it if wanted)

I haven't formally met them, but when I was a freshman there were two girls talking about their diaper curiousity. (Stuck by them in a hall as crowded as a Tokyo sidewalk)

BernardFx

I used to go to Advanced Math courses with a friend (my age). My dad used to drop me off at his house at around 7:00 A.M. because my freind's dad's work was about 5 min. from the place. Well, several mornings, I went into his room to play PS3 in his room while he got ready, and almost every morning I saw a baby bottle, that, when I came back from the courses, it was misteriously gone. Then, one morning, he probably noticed I was looking at one, and, when I went to the bathroom (I have duties to do, right? :P) and got out, it was gone! I found out he put it in his brothers room, where it stayed in it for the next 2 days (yeah, I notice lots of things). Every bottle always had just a few mL of white liquid (duh).

His bathroom had baby powder and baby whipes, that each time I visited, where located differently.

Never got the courage to ask him, but, one day... NOT! I'm still in contact with him, but I don't want to rixk the friendship.

I know for a fact that my best friend Michael is a TB/DL, too! When I found this out, me and him became like brothers, and we were almost inseparable! Here's how I found out:

It was about 11:00 PM and Michael and I were playing Star Wars Battlefront II (not a big fan of Star Wars anymore, but I love the games). His mom ran a daycare, and the changing table that held all the baby supplies were in there. It was driving me crazy just being next to it, and I began to suck at the game, and I usually pwnd at it.

Michael: "What's wrong? That's the second time we lost!"

Me: "Nothing, just tired."

Mi: "Wanna go to sleep?"

Me: "Nah, let's keep playing."

So we kept playing and it was really starting to get to me. I paused the game and turned to Michael. I had a plan.

Me: "Hey, if I kill more Clones than you, you have to put on one of the diapers in here. If you kill more than me, I have to put one on."

Mi: "No... let's not."

Michael looked uncomfortable talking about it, and I suspected nothing then. But we continued to play and I noticed Michael's play quality drop. I would look over at him everytime I re-spawned, and I'd see his eyes flit back from the game to the table with unease in them. I began to wonder...

The round was over, and the results were: a dead tie! We looked at each other and laughed.

Mi: "I guess we both have to do it!"

Me: "Yup, looks like it."

Michael got out two diapers as quickly as he could. Then I noticed the expression on his face, impatience.

Me: "Michael, by any chance do you like diapers?"

Michael hesitated. If we were animé, he'd have had the giant sweat drop roll down his face.

Mi: "Ya, I do. But please don't tell anyone!"

Me: "Why would I? I like them, too!"

We modeled around in our diapers, then went to bed.

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleButt View Post
    I know for a fact that my best friend Michael is a TB/DL, too! When I found this out, me and him became like brothers, and we were almost inseparable! Here's how I found out:

It was about 11:00 PM and Michael and I were playing Star Wars Battlefront II (not a big fan of Star Wars anymore, but I love the games). His mom ran a daycare, and the changing table that held all the baby supplies were in there. It was driving me crazy just being next to it, and I began to suck at the game, and I usually pwnd at it.

Michael: "What's wrong? That's the second time we lost!"

Me: "Nothing, just tired."

Mi: "Wanna go to sleep?"

Me: "Nah, let's keep playing."

So we kept playing and it was really starting to get to me. I paused the game and turned to Michael. I had a plan.

Me: "Hey, if I kill more Clones than you, you have to put on one of the diapers in here. If you kill more than me, I have to put one on."

Mi: "No... let's not."

Michael looked uncomfortable talking about it, and I suspected nothing then. But we continued to play and I noticed Michael's play quality drop. I would look over at him everytime I re-spawned, and I'd see his eyes flit back from the game to the table with unease in them. I began to wonder...

The round was over, and the results were: a dead tie! We looked at each other and laughed.

Mi: "I guess we both have to do it!"

Me: "Yup, looks like it."

Michael got out two diapers as quickly as he could. Then I noticed the expression on his face, impatience.

Me: "Michael, by any chance do you like diapers?"

Michael hesitated. If we were animé, he'd have had the giant sweat drop roll down his face.

Mi: "Ya, I do. But please don't tell anyone!"

Me: "Why would I? I like them, too!"

We modeled around in our diapers, then went to bed.

The end.
    lol i have done that a few times but it never works for me. I havent found anyone who i think is a tb,dl ect except for this one person who wore pullups for bedwetting and whenever i stayed the night at his house we always talked about them i can just barely remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by cavemans View Post
    lol i have done that a few times but it never works for me. I havent found anyone who i think is a tb,dl ect except for this one person who wore pullups for bedwetting and whenever i stayed the night at his house we always talked about them i can just barely remember that.
    Yeah, I felt like the luckiest kid in the world that day. But the way I can tell if I become the world's luckiest kid is if I find out that I'm now a bedwetter and I begin tonight!

Yeah, I felt like the luckiest kid in the world that day. But the way I can tell if I become the world's luckiest kid is if I find out that I'm now a bedwetter and I begin tonight!
    what do you mean?

what do you mean?
    I mean that I'll know that I'm super lucky if I begin long-term bedwetting tonight!

how would you know that might happen!?

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

I mean that I'll know that I'm super lucky if I begin long-term bedwetting tonight!

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

I don't. It'd just be the most amazing thing in the world if it DID happen!
    (Hey, a TB/DL can dream, can't he?)