Thread: buying diapers

Default buying diapers

I am buying diapers tomorrow and dont know what kind to get. I live by a walgreens, cvs, and schnucks. I can fit into a size 7 pampers. I was also wondering if i should get some baby stuff baby powder, pacifiers etc.

Dude, if I had enough money, I'd get a liposuction (not too much to make me anorexic), and trick my room out with just about every category of baby supplies! And as far as diapers, are Luvs the same size as Pampers? Cuz I think that CVS sells Luvs

At a Walgreen's or CVS (sorry, I am not sure what a Schnucks is..) you're likely to see the very basic... Attends, Depends, ect. For that, probably whichever one would fit you the best and the one that appeals to you the most.

It's my understanding Attends tend to perform a little better regarding to leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleButt View Post
    Dude, if I had enough money, I'd get a liposuction (not too much to make me anorexic), and trick my room out with just about every category of baby supplies! And as far as diapers, are Luvs the same size as Pampers? Cuz I think that CVS sells Luvs
    Oh gosh yes! I'm rather heavyset and there'd be a snowball's chance in hell of a way to get me into one of these kid diapers people keep talking about. The fact they make a Bambinos in my size is sheer amazing. WTB magic Alice in Wonderland shrink pill?

Quote Originally Posted by FadeLB View Post
    At a Walgreen's or CVS (sorry, I am not sure what a Schnucks is..) you're likely to see the very basic... Attends, Depends, ect. For that, probably whichever one would fit you the best and the one that appeals to you the most.

It's my understanding Attends tend to perform a little better regarding to leaks.

Oh gosh yes! I'm rather heavyset and there'd be a snowball's chance in hell of a way to get me into one of these kid diapers people keep talking about. The fact they make a Bambinos in my size is sheer amazing. WTB magic Alice in Wonderland shrink pill?
    That'd be awesome to have one! I'd shrink down to my 2 year-old size! (And not only does it shrink you, it also restores your physical features of when you were that small!)

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleButt View Post
    That'd be awesome to have one! I'd shrink down to my 2 year-old size! (And not only does it shrink you, it also restores your physical features of when you were that small!)
    YES! Yesyesyes!

And it'd wear off in varying levels of time, depending on which one you got!
    We don't have this, but we can send people to the moon!

Ikr! The future needs to hurry up and get here. According to Back to the Future Part II, it's supposed to be here by 2015. Hmmm....

(Personally, I think we have the technology to build flying cars, but people are just too damn lazy to build em)

Researcher

to go back to the original topic, I prefer the pampers (not that i can wear them but if I had a choice I would put those on) do what ever you can to avoid the depends. they are not really that great. the padding is horrible and the leakage is like after one wetting. trust me no depends. I think attends are a little better but if you want the best ones out there you are going to have to order online (my personal fav is bambinos but I want to try molicare) and at least buy some powder it helps you if you start to sweat. I would also look at getting some beaudoux's butt paste. for a diaper rash always good to have and if you put a dab of it on then you are much less likly to get a rash.

fantasies... i know a diaper or two that are right. have u tried goodnites or underjams? theyr pretty cool. the goodnites are not too good for absorbancy or poop holding but the underjams are perfect for both. wallgreen is sure to sell them. underjams are also great for active people and dont tend to rip too much. they are my personal favourite. (mainly because all the other ones either wont fit me or i cant get hold of them)

Are under-jams really that superior to goodnites? Or is that mainly a matter of opinion?

I am a big fan of the pampers line so I might have to try it.

Miku

I've tried Underjams before. They rip after like 10 minutes for me :/