Thread: Diaper fetichism

Default Diaper fetichism

Always had a thing for diapers, shinny, plasticized rubbery clothes. Never had the nerve to assume it totally. Now in my 30s, I understand more I try to avoid it, the more I am drawn to it. So here I am....

I have no expectations, just want to know about others fetishism and see how they are living theirs.

I have a diaper fetish, and yet I aim to be the world's best animator! Just like Ash aims to be the world's top Pokemon trainer!

I guess I have various fetish interests.... The stronger ones being latex/lycra/neoprene/tight, revealing stuff

As far as diapers go... I think I'm discovering that it's not so much a fetish - more a reassurance and comfort. I once heard someone explain a fetish as being:
    "... something you come to need, to achieve climax or the fullest enjoyment from the sexual experience."

I keep that as my own definition and so I don't consider diapers to be a fetish.

Good luck with your quest!

Dan x