Thread: New round these parts

Smile New round these parts

Hi all,

I'm new round these parts (texas talk, lol), but not new to diapers. I've been a DL and somewhat an AB for almost 10 years now, and about a year ago got my girlfriend invovled.

We've enjoyed them just about every weekend since then, and are exploring more and more with the AB side of things, i.e. bubble baths, onsies, baby food, etc...

Personally I love Abena X-Plus, but with the economy we just got some depends for more sporadic use. I love playing baby now, and am slowly bringing my girlfriend along for the ride.

My favorite activity would have to be just having my padded but patted (try saying that 10 times fast) for hours on end. I'll be off in lala land enjoying life in now time!

I've recently started exploring cross dressing with her, and we really like tights and panties. Trying to lean her towards a fancy dress and having her dress me up (while diapered =D), but it's a slow process getting to that goal.

So that's me, and where I'm coming from, glad to be here, and I look forward to perusing the forums more in depth in the coming weeks, months and years!

best,

babyloki

Welcome, hope you do spend some more time and the site and post it up :P. Awesome your girlfriend is willing to indulge with you. what are some non-abdl activities you enjoy?

heh, Football. We love our football. GO TEXANS!!!

I'll try to post more, but I'm very much a don't say nothing unless you got something worth sayin person, so when I do I'll be sure and post.

=D

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by babyloki View Post
    heh, Football. We love our football. GO TEXANS!!!

I'll try to post more, but I'm very much a don't say nothing unless you got something worth sayin person, so when I do I'll be sure and post.

=D
    Texans= *_*
    Chargers= ^_^

Cool life you got going on. Lot's of people round (hehe) wish they had a grilfriend/boyfriend like that,including me.

There are a few people around here that are the same, so no worries with that. However root for the wrong team, it is all about the Jags :P

nice intro! welcome to ADISC?
    Question, was it really hard telling your girlfriend that you klike diapers, etc?
    peace

I am so happy to hear a good news story. I always am. Having a gf who not only indulges you but likes those games; it makes me glad for all those who would give anything for the same experience... knowing it really could happen...

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    Question, was it really hard telling your girlfriend that you like diapers, etc?
    More nerve racking than hard. I had made up my mind to do it, so it was more an issue of finding the right time.

We've been in an Mistress / submissive relationship for about 3 years ago, and I told her about my desires a year ago. Because we're kinky, it was just something that she was trying for me, and she ended up liking it!

My suggestion to anyone looking to find a long term partner would be start with a partner, not diapers. It's tough to start with diapers and then build to a relationship. If you have a partner that you love, you'd do anything for each other, including in your request to try new things isn't as big a deal. If you rush it and bring it up too early on in the relationship you could potentially harm the relationship.

I mean look at it from someone else's perspective, "so you like to pretend you're two and piss and shit yourself...". That's how most people would hear it.

One last thought, if you find someone willing to do this for you, you should reciprocate! Treat them good, and they'll keep treating you good.

Just my thoughts on the situation. I genuinely hope you're all lucky enough to find someone who will play the yin to your yang!

- babyloki

ok kool,
    thanks so much for your input and advice on how to live a good life while still being a AB/DL