Thread: Tena Flex Maxi

vantran

Default Tena Flex Maxi

Has anyone tired Tena Flex Maxi? The concept is terrible--I can't tighten the band and attach the diaper part properly. Tena Slip is the best so far.

Quote Originally Posted by vantran View Post
    Has anyone tired Tena Flex Maxi? The concept is terrible--I can't tighten the band and attach the diaper part properly.
    They're kinda iffy and tend to leak pretty fast. Might aswell just use them as stuffers or something.

Quote Originally Posted by vantran View Post
    Tena Slip is the best so far.
    From what I've tried I have to agree with you.

Peachy

Worst diaper evar! That's the only diaper that managed to leak on me during the very first wetting (when the diaper was still dry) even though I don't really pee that much due to a tiny bladder. Can't possibly get any worse! Plus it looks more like a thong than a diaper.

The diaper itself is okee as it is the same like the slip. Only problem is the way how to attach it, just terrible. You can't pull it close yo your skin and thats
    why it leaks. It go's over the sides because of this. Just go for slip, flex sucks!

I've had a few of them. It was nice at first, cause I thought it was tight enough, but I was wrong, it leaked because it wasn't tight enough. I couldn't stretch the bands far enough to make the diaper fight tight enough. The concept is nice, but the product itself doesn't work so great.